About my cook

I like cooking, but i love eating more : )
However, my food's size is small, and i never be taller : )
My husband keeps telling me, i should write my recipes,
But i never memorize what did i put in my food.
Sometimes we invite friends to eat at our house
and they said that my food is good : ).

So dont let your mind to be complicated,
I'll try to write my simple food, nothing harms i did put
But sometimes i let salt and sugar unmeasured
Cos i'd like it meets your tongue when you taste the food

Cooking and cooking is part of my daily life
My husband never complain, though i do it late at night
Cos he always eat when he arrived at home
And i will make sure that the food served before

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )*smile*

Anonymous said...

no comment

Taiko Tari said...

ehehehe.... mau dong dimasakin sama Lika. :)